Who are we?
MorsaPack Limited is a second-generation packaging materials supply company, supplying a range of packaging materials and machinery into a range of industries. With new leadership and a plan for growth, MorsaPack is looking for new talent to join our team at this exciting time of our future.
With a new focus on packaging within specific industries, MorsaPack have become leaders in ensuring that our customers are safely delivering damage free products globally.
How will we support you to achieve your goals?
You’ll be surrounded by colleagues who know our Company and our products inside out, they’ve such a lot of knowledge to share and help you achieve your goals.
Working together to ensure that we pass on our knowledge and to support each other so that we all succeed is how we do things. We don’t claim to have all the answers straight away, but we work together to get to a solution, and we become stronger as a result.
As part of our marketing team, you’ll need to feel comfortable in developing and managing a marketing pipeline to secure appointments for the Business Development Team with companies that have a large enough demand for our products that allow the team to hit their sales targets.
You will need to be able to communicate effectively at all levels of business to ensure that you understand the prospects requirements and be able to ensure that these requirements are met.
You will also need to be able to ensure that all the paperwork requirements are completed, and reports passed back to the team leader as required.
We tend to work on specific industries at a time with a limited number of products so gaining an understanding of the industry we are approaching and the products we will offer is critical to the success of this role.
What’s does your day-to-day activity look like?
- Make calls to opportunities to establish the correct contact and that they have a need for our products and services.
- Provide them with information as required to nurture and develop the lead.
- Follow up information provided.
- Ensure that the CRM system is used to facilitate your efforts.
- Provide reporting to management on results and ways that our approach to opportunities can be developed to increase results.
- Attend meetings and contribute for the development of the business and growth of sales.
The rest of the package
- 25 hours per week in a flexible arrangement. However, our preference would be 09:30 to 15:00 with 30 minutes for lunch (unpaid).
- £20,000 – £23,000 plus company and performance bonus. (Based on 25 hours per week)
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days over the first 5 years.
- Sick pay package to help if you are not up to working.
- Financial benefits that you can control how you benefit from them.
- Recently modified modern offices with dedicated rest areas.
- Must have done tele-marketing before in a results-oriented environment.
- Needs a results mindset that is focused on achieving targets of your own and supporting your team so that we all achieve our goals.
- You need to have an exceptional grasp of written and spoken English.
If you’ve worked in Packaging or a business supplying warehouse equipment or consumables, this would be advantageous.
How to apply
Apply by e-mailing our team email@example.com